With an enormous modified and free variety of apps and games, TutuApp is one of the most incredible third-party app stores in the world. There are three ways to download the TutuApp, depending on your platform.
How to download and install TutuApp
Method for iOS
- Using Safari browser, open the TutuApp download page
- Click on Install on the page that appears to allow the profile to download
- Wait for Settings to open and then write your pass code on Install Profile Type
- Safari will open – tap Install and Install & Settings opens again
- Tap Install>Next>Done on each page that appears
- The app is ready to use the moment you see the icon on your home screen
Method for Android
If you own an Android device, you will need to manually install the .apk file.
Here is how you do it:
- Open Settings on your device
- Click on Security and find the Unknown Sources option, then enable it
- Tap the above button to download the .apk file on your device
- Find it (in Downloads) and double-tap to start the installation
- It is ready to use when the icon is on your home screen
Method for Mac or Windows
To use the TutuApp on a Mac or a Windows PC, you will need an Android emulator. Our recommendation is Bluestacks.
- Download the .akp file for TutuApp on your computer.
- Download Bluestacks
- Open Bluestacks and find the .akp file you previously downloaded
- Click on Install and wait
- The TutuApp will be available from the Bluestacks home screen
Hot to use TutuApp
- Open TutuApp by tapping the icon
- Type your app or game in the search bar or browse to find one
- Click on your app or game
- Tap Install and follow the guidance on the screen to install it
- App Store Applications: official app store apps for free
- Exclusive Apps: emulators, movie apps, media apps, screen recorders and more, however not available in any official source
- Tweaked Apps: tweaked stock apps with incredible new features
- Modified Games: find some of the popular games with unlocked in-app features and extras
Is TutuApp safe to use?
The developers put a lot effort to ensure you that you have a safe installer with no threats of malware or viruses. The app also gets regular updates, but to still be safer than safe, use anti-virus software and one of VPNs recommended for the app.
The difference between TutuApp VIP and VIP Membership
If you have two or more devices, you’d have to purchase TutuApp for each device until recently. VIP Membership is to be bought once and used on all your devices. What you can’t do is using your membership across different platforms.
TutuApp is a free application, and one of the most resourceful and all-inclusive.
Katie Tachuck is a reporter for News Lair. After graduating from UCLA, Katie got an internship at a local radio station and worked as a investigative journalist and producer. Katie has also worked as a columnist for the The Santa Fe New Mexican. Katie covers economy and community events for News Lair.