Forza Horizon 3 features an Australian setting and the largest map from the series. The scenario is based on four music festivals spread across the setting. Players can race between festivals, find the barns hidden all over Australia and get the rare vehicles stored in them.
The best way to find the barns is by following the hints looking like purple circle outlines. If this method seems complicated, you should watch the time, because the clues appear approximately every hour. As you can see, the more time you spend playing Forza Horizon 3, the more chances you have of getting further clues.
The idea of giving hints for the time spend in the game means that players don’t need to take part in special events for getting the clues. If you are ready to enrol in this race, you should know that you are about to win rare vehicles like Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon, Toyota FJ40, the Reliant Supervan III and many more.
Here is a list with the barns you can find and what they have to offer
- Barn1 – Ferrari Dino 246 GT;
- Barn 2 – Lamborghini LM 002;
- Barn 3 – Meyers Manx;
- Barn 4 – Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon;
- Barn 5 – Reliant Supervan III;
- Barn 6 – Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350;
- Barn 7 – Holden 50-2106 FX UTE;
- Barn 8 – Holden Sandman HQ Panel Van;
- Barn 9 – Toyota FJ40;
- Barn 10 – Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi;
- Barn 11 – Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec;
- Barn 12 – Ford XB Falcon GT;
- Barn 13: Maserati A6GCS Pininfarina Berlinetta;
- Barn 14 – Jaguar MK II 3.8;
- Barn 15 – Ferrari 166MM Barchetta
Apart from these awesome cars that offer an intense racing experience, Forza Horizon 3 has more cool elements to show. You can discover all the good stuff if you play this game.
Theo Smith graduated from New Mexico State University with a major in biology and a minor in Biological Basis of Behavior & Health Care Management. Theo grew up in Los Angeles, but moved to Las Cruces for college. Theo has written for several major publications including the Albuquerque Journal and NPR. Theo is a community reporter and also covers stories important important to all Americans.