Roblox is a fun game that helps children learn valuable skills such as coding. However, the best thing about Roblox is the fact that it lets players express their creativity by building incredible structures, similar to Minecraft. Furthermore, Roblox has been around for a couple of years now and it has a steep learning curve that makes it difficult for new players to keep up with veteran players. Well, here is where we come in because today, we have prepared a list of short tips that all Roblox players need to learn. Without any further ado, let’s get into it.
Roblox Gameplay Tips
- The Riddling Skull can be unlocked only after finishing Yorick’s Resting Place;
- Ever wanted to use a hoverboard? Even though this item might not be available in the game, skateboards can actually be used as hoverboards. The trick here is to equip the Military Experimental Jetpack and start flying while using the skateboard.
- The best way to keep yourself updated on all the latest patch notes, features and in-game changes is to check out Robloxia News every single day.
- If you want to access the VIP room but you don’t want to pay any money, then you should be pleased to know that there is a way to access the VIP room for free. The way to do this is to zoom in all the way and walk through the crack in the wall. As you can probably tell, this a secret tip.
- One of the coolest things to do in Roblox is to jump off the ground and start using your sword. The reason why this is so cool is because it will make your character glide. We should note that this trick is a bit difficult to master and it will take some time until you can glide all over the map.
Ernestina Saenz Salcido is a reporter for News Lair. She mostly writes on her free time about gadgets and tech news. When she’s not working she takes care of her 2 daughters.