One of the many games that are scheduled to be released in 2019 is Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 3. The action of this popular defense video game is that plants are defending humans against the zombie invasion. The zombies will be defeated if the plant has a unique character. Garden Warfare was developed by PopCap in 2012, and you can play it on PlayStation, Xbox, and Microsoft. Garden Warfare hadn’t got rid of rumors, and some of them said that the game is canceled, but EA has confirmed otherwise. The game will be released in the last quarter of 2019.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 3 Game Modes
- The Adventure Mode- the Adventure mode is one of the primary methods with five different areas and 50 different levels. With each level, you can get several flags, and from this mode, you unlock the Mini games.
- The Mini Games – the mini-games are only for fun, and they are unlocked in the Adventure mode.
- The Puzzles – in the puzzle mode, you will destroy vases that will give you a seed or a zombie. If you want to create a zombie, you can ruin the cardboard cutouts of the plants in this mode.
- The Survival Mode- the survival mode is the second one of the most extensive mode in the game. In this mode, you will have two difficulties: hard and normal, with various areas. At each regular round, you will get five flags, and in the hard round, you will get ten flags.
- The Zen Garden – even if gardening isn’t your thing, here you can plant your seeds and care for your plants. You need water, fertilizer, and bug spray.
Finally, the new update for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 3 will have the same gameplay, class-combat, and the various modes. The game can be played on PC, iOS, DS, Android, and Android TV.
Ernestina Saenz Salcido is a reporter for News Lair. She mostly writes on her free time about gadgets and tech news. When she’s not working she takes care of her 2 daughters.