Activision has always made some of the most popular FPS games but they struck gold when they launched the new Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 which featured the fan-favorite Battle Royale mode. To make things even better, Activision has launched a special mobile version of the game called Call of Duty: Mobile. The mobile game features a fun gameplay experience and this is why it’s one of the most downloaded titles on the Google Play Store and on the App Store.
The reason why Call of Duty: Mobile is making headlines today is because Activision’s developers have rolled out a brand-new update. The new update for Call of Duty: Mobile sports the 1.0.2 beta version number and it has been released today. Even though the new update is being rolled out via OTA (over the air) channels, the only ones who can download it are Call of Duty: Mobile fans who are enrolled in the beta program. Nonetheless, let’s go ahead and check out all the new features, game changes and bug fixes that the latest update brings.
Full Patch Notes
- Anti-Aliasing enabled
- Enabled binding of Guest account to Facebook
- Optimized video performance
- Optimized Battle Royale map loading
- Optimized Battle Royale sound effects
- Adjusted effective rates of consumables in Battle Royale
- Adjusted the drop rates of found weapons in Battle Royale
- Fixed gyroscope bug affecting some devices
- Fixed grenade throwing while ADS
- Fixed looping helicopter sound
- Fixed an issue that affected fall damage
- Various other fixes
As we can clearly see, the new update for Call of Duty: Mobile is a high priority download. The update comes with lots of important game changes and bug fixes that are going to make the gameplay run even smoother than usual. This why all Call of Duty: Mobile fans should download the new update ASAP.
Ernestina Saenz Salcido is a reporter for News Lair. She mostly writes on her free time about gadgets and tech news. When she’s not working she takes care of her 2 daughters.