While Garena Free Fire is a game players download on their iOS or Android devices, this does not mean that you cannot play this game on a PC. Garena Free Fire is the PUBG alternative for your mobile phone, and it can also be installed on a PC or a laptop. All you have to do is to follow this short guide.
Install Garena Free Fire On PC
Even though Garena Free Fire was not built to work on a PC or a Laptop, there is a workaround through Android emulators. The best choice is Bluestacks.
Before going through the following steps, make sure you have your operating system on PC/Laptop run windows 7, 8, or 10.
- Go to the official Bluestacks website and download their app on your PC/laptop
- Install Bluestacks with the instructions provided by the installer
- Open Bluestacks and log into it with your Gmail account – you need it to open Google Play on PC/Laptop
- Open Google Play from inside Bluestacks and search for Garena Free Fire – press the download button
- Wait until it finishes the install process and then head over to “my apps” tab – you will notice Garena Free Fire
- Launch the game and enjoy the Battle Royale game on your PC/Laptop!
You can now enjoy the graphics on a larger screen and use the mouse and keyboard for a more comfortable gaming experience. A great thing about installing Garena Free Fire on Your PC is that it is easier to add cracks and mods to the battle royale to unlock premium features and make them free.
Have you installed Garena Free Fire on your PC or Laptop? Let us know in the comments below.
Nora Reynolds is a major in biology and a minor in Biological Basis of Behavior, writing about science in general. She also likes to try new gadgets and sports about the AI new era.