Do you experience the Battlefield 5 won’t launch problem on your PC? Check out how to solve this problem in one minute.
A number of players have had few errors plus some general bugs ever since Battlefield 5 was developed. You don’t need to panic as these errors have simple solutions – they can be fixed.
Currently, Battlefield 5 has some common errors and issues. Many of them are related to player upgrade, stuttering challenges, launching errors, and different issues that relates to performance.
This post discusses an error that relates to fatal error which prevents Battlefield from launching PC. Read on to find out how to fix this temporary issue.
Fix: Battlefield Won’t Launch on PC
This is a bug issue, DirectX 12, to be specific. It’s this bug that causes a fatal error. At its best, it prevents some players from launching the Battlefield.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Go to ‘File Explorer’.
- Now, move to ‘Documents’.
- Locate Battlefield 5 and click on it.
- From the ‘Settings’ folder, open the file ‘PROFSAVE_Profile.
- At this point, you need to locate ‘GstRender.Dx12Enabled’. Change the number from 0 to 1.
- Save changes and then relaunch Battlefield 5.
Afterwards you should be able to launch Battlefield 5 with no issue.
That’s it. Share your Battlefield issues with us by commenting below.