When it comes to mobile games, Minecraft: Pocket Edition is one of the best to ever be released. The mobile game launched on Android back in 2012 and its popularity has been constantly growing ever since. Although, the most amazing thing about Minecraft: Pocket Edition is the fact that the game has managed to stand the test of time thanks to a regular stream of software updates that introduce new features, fresh content and more importantly, bug fixes.
How to Download Minecraft: Pocket Edition From Aptoide
We know that even though most people like to download apps and mobile games from the Google Play Store, this is not the case for everyone. This is why for today we have decided to create a step by step guide that is going to show all Minecraft fans how to download the mobile edition of the game from Aptoide.
For the uninitiated, Aptoide is an alternative marketplace to the Google Play Store and what makes it stand out is the fact that the marketplace is not centralized as Google’s app library. Nonetheless, here are the steps that Minecraft: Pocket Edition fans need to follow in order to download and install the mobile game on their smartphones:
- First off, download and install “Aptoide store” which can be found in the form of APK;
- Open the newly downloaded “Aptoide” app;
- Type “Minecraft: Pocket Edition” in the search bar;
- A drop-down list with results will appear and users need to pick the version of Minecraft: Pocket Edition that they like the most;
- Now, access Settings – Security and enable the “Unknown Sources” option;
- The last thing to do is to go back to step #4 and then download and install Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
Ernestina Saenz Salcido is a reporter for News Lair. She mostly writes on her free time about gadgets and tech news. When she’s not working she takes care of her 2 daughters.