One reason to play Hearthstone is because of its high level of strategizing. Hearthstone is one of the most famous games in the game community. In this game, users get to carry out different tasks such as minions summoning, casting spells, and playing cards as a way to defeat their enemies.
In addition, Hearthstone is supported on PC and mobile phones. However, users find it difficult to play this game on a small screen. Do not be affected, this post will show you how to install Hearthstone on your PC.
How to Play Hearthstone on PC
In order to enjoy mobile games on Windows PC, a streaming software is needed. Its usefulness is to control your game and play according to the screen size. On the other hand, two software applications are required for this purpose. Moreover, Mac users can also benefit from them.
ApowerMirror is a software used to stream games, videos, music, and others. Game lovers also use it to play Android games on PCs. Another advantage it has is its ability to launch games on full and standard screen size.
To play Hearthstone using ApowerMirror, follow these steps:
- Download and install ApowerMirror software.
- Open the software app, and connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.
- A pop up will display requesting you to click “Accept”. The mobile version will begin to install.
- Once the installation is complete, Tap on “Start Now” on your mobile device.
- Launch Hearthstone and begin to play the game using a mouse.
Battle.net is a software program that is used to play mobile phone games on a computer. One benefit it has is its automatic syncing process. Battle.net is used to access Blizzard games. These games include Hearthstone, Diablo, and many others.
Here’s how to use Battle.net:
- Register for an account using battle.net.
- Download and install the software.
- After the installation process, launch the software and select Hearthstone from its main options.
Experiences with these two software program is good. They both perform very well. Mobile phone games can be played on the computer with additional features.
Were you able to install Hearthstone on your PC?
Daniel Segun is a technology writer with over 5 years of experience. He loves to teach and inspire others. When he is not writing, he’s probably busy developing websites. You can reach him here.