Do you want to install GTA 5 on your Windows PC? Read!
I remember when my cousin would sit in front of the computer and play GTA 5 for straight five hours. Sounds funny, but that’s what the game can do.
While some are enjoying the fun of this game, other people are just figuring it out, and looking for ways to get this game played on their PC.
In order to enjoy GTA 5, your PC must suit the system requirements.
- 72GB HDD space
- DirectX 10 compatible Sound Card
- NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB – Video Card
- OS: 64 Bit for Windows 8.1, 64 Bit for Windows 8, 64 Bit Service Pack 1 for Windows 7.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 3.2GHZ / AMD X8 @ 4GHZ
- Storage memory of 8GB.
One needs a legal copy from the Video Game Distribution Platform, Steam. Then download the file to your computer. Confused? Don’t worry I’ll take you through the steps.
How To Install GTA 5 On PC
Well, there are few procedures to follow so as to play this game on your PC.
- Firstly, you need to access the video game distribution platform(Steam). Using the search tool, locate the videogame in the database for Steam.
- After doing that, you are expected to log in to steam and download the installation file. get an account if you’re not a member, it can be done by signing up with your email address.
- If you have an account already, you need to download the game file from the platform. Nevertheless, GTA 5 can’t be downloaded free. It requires a little payment, this payment can be made with different methods You also need to download the official steam client that manages your game download.
- Once the download is successful, follow the instructions to set up your game. The steam client will be helpful in the process.
Afterwards, you should launch GTA 5 on your PC.
Was this helpful?
Daniel Segun is a technology writer with over 5 years of experience. He loves to teach and inspire others. When he is not writing, he’s probably busy developing websites. You can reach him here.