Garena Free Fire is a super fun Battle Royale game for smartphones that throws 50 players in the same arena where they need to gather resources and fight each other in order to remain the last one standing. If you are a fan of playing Garena Free Fire on your smartphone, then we have some great news to share with you. The gameplay of Garena Free Fire has just become much fun than usual because the mobile game has received its anniversary update.
Garena Free Fire Anniversary 1.39.0 Update
As previously mentioned, the mobile game has just received a major update. This is an anniversary update which means that it comes with lots of cool new features and gameplay changes that are celebrating one year since the mobile game was launched.
The update sports the 1.39.0 version number and the developers are currently rolling it out via OTA (over the air) channels. Therefore, we are advising all Garena Free Fire fans to make sure to keep their smartphones connected to a stable Wi-Fi network so that they can be the first ones to download the new update.
Now that we have presented the new update, let’s go ahead and check out the patch notes so that all Garena Free Fire fans know what’s coming their way.
- New Character – A124
2. New 4v4 Mode – Clash Squad
3. Added a DJ booth and a dance floor on the Spawn Island.
4. Repair Kit is now available in rank mode.
5. Hot Zone is now available in rank mode.
6. Graphics optimization for Bermuda.
7. Damage output for Toxic Zone reduced.
8. New log in, lobby, and loading screen.
9. In-game auto pickup optimization.
10. New settings available for custom rooms.
11. Mysterious walls appeared in Classic – Bermuda.
12. Fixed the Crouch-headshot bug.
Ernestina Saenz Salcido is a reporter for News Lair. She mostly writes on her free time about gadgets and tech news. When she’s not working she takes care of her 2 daughters.