Fortnite: Battle Royale is topping the list of most-downloaded games on various platforms which includes Xbox One, PlayStation 4, P.C., etc.
How to install Fortnite: Battle Royale on iOS devices
- Search for Fortnite: Battle Royale in your iTunes store
- Download and install the game. Alternatively, you can visit Epic’s official website to download and install the game.
- Register an account with Epic Game’s official website.
- To complete your registration, you must accept Epic’s terms and conditions.
- Launch the game and tap on the ‘Epic Games’ logo
- Log in with your registered email and password (refer to step 3 and 4)
- Start playing.
Note: Fortnite: Battle Royale supports iOS devices that are not jailbroken. Below is a list of iOS devices supported by Fortnite: Battle Royale.
- Devices running on iOS 11 and later versions
- iPhone 7/7Plus
- iPhone S.E.
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- iPad 2017
- iPad Pro
How to install Fortnite: Battle Royale on Android devices
On the other hand, the Android version of Fortnite: Battle Royale is still in the beta testing stage and will soon be released to the general Android community. However, it is available on selected Samsung devices.
Supported Samsung devices
- S7 / S7 Edge
- S8 / S8+
- S9 / S9+
- Note 8
- Note 9
- Tab S3
- Tab S4
Follow the steps below to get invited to participate in the beta testing stage of the game.
- Visit the official website of Epic Games and sign up to participate in the beta testing program
- If you already have an account with Epic Games, all you need to do is click ‘Yes’ to be directed to the signup page.
- If you do not have an account with Epic Games, you will be redirected to the account creation page. Fill in all the details appropriately and accept the game’s T&C.
- You will be redirected back to the signup page.
- You will receive an email from Epic games containing a download link.
- To install the game on your device, go to your device’s settings.
- Scroll through and tap on ‘Security.’ Navigate to ‘Unknown sources’
- Toggle on the ‘Unknown sources’ to permit the installation of apps not downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Install the game and log in with your account details.
Was this helpful?
Daniel Segun is a technology writer with over 5 years of experience. He loves to teach and inspire others. When he is not writing, he’s probably busy developing websites. You can reach him here.