As an Android user you can find a variety of great apps games on the Play Store. The issue is that in most cases the free ones will spam an endless tide of adverts in order to convince you buy the premium or ‘’VIP’’ upgrade.
Those that wish to remove the ads for free will be happy to learn that you can do it with a free app called Lucky Patcher
What is Lucky Patcher?
Lucky Patcher is a great app that packs a variety of useful features:
- It can be used to unlock premium features of an app or game for free
- A built-in add removal tool will allow users to remove the annoying ads that appear right in the middle of the game or when you are attempting to use the feature of a productivity app
- Create a custom app and disable features that you don’t need or like
- Clone apps in order to install them on several devices
- Use custom patches in order to gain access to a variety of features
The developer has just released version 8.1.4, which makes the app more stable and compatible with a wider selection of apps.
How to install the app?
The app is not available on the Play Store for obvious reasons so you will need to download an APK file from a reliable source.
Notice: Before you attempt to install the app go to Settings/Security and look for the Unknown Sources menu. Tap on it and confirm that wish to install apps from external sources.
Follow these steps in order to finish the task:
- Open the Downloads folder
- Look for the APK file and tap on it
- Confirm that you wish to install the app
- Wait while the app is being installed
- Run the app and enjoy!
The app is updated constantly with new features that make it even greater so be sure to search for updates from time to time.
Ernestina Saenz Salcido is a reporter for News Lair. She mostly writes on her free time about gadgets and tech news. When she’s not working she takes care of her 2 daughters.