Millions of people from all over the world entertain themselves by watching videos on their smartphones. Many have access to a reliable internet connection but there are always exceptions.
In some cases users are unable to use a Wi-Fi connection. Or maybe their telecom provider offers a limited data plan. Those that wish to watch their favorite content without the need to pay extra will often resort to a video downloading app.
These apps allow users to download their favorite videos and watch them without the need to have an active internet connection.
VidMate is one of the most popular video downloading apps. The famous app provides a variety of useful features that are available for free. The developers are also dedicated, releasing a constant stream of updates that bring new features and bug fixes. The latest update is now available and those that wish to install or update the app will find a handy guide below.
- Use the built-in search function in order to find your favorite content.
- Customize the resolution of the while before the download starts.
- The user interface is accessible and offers a variety of options.
- Watch over 200 live channels for free.
VidMate and other video downloader apps are not available on the Google Play Store because they breach the terms and conditions imposed by the company. Those that wish to install the app will need to download the APK file from a reliable source.
In order to install the app you will have to go the Settings/Security and look for the Unknown Sources option. Enable the feature in order to continue the installation process.
- Open your Downloads folder and look for the APK file.
- Tap on the APK file and the installation process will start.
- Confirm the installation of the app.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Open the app by tapping on the icon and enjoy.
Nora Reynolds is a major in biology and a minor in Biological Basis of Behavior, writing about science in general. She also likes to try new gadgets and sports about the AI new era.