It’s been nearly one month since GBWhatsapp received its latest update and from the look of it, fans of the WhatsApp mod will need to wait until April in order to get access to new features once again. The reason why the developers of GBWhatsapp are not rushing to release a new update is because the latest one which sports the 6.88 version number introduces a dozen of cool features. With that said, let’s check out everything there is to know about the latest 6.88 update for GBWhatsapp so that users of the mod who have yet to download it know what they are missing out on.
GBWhatsapp 6.88 Update
Before we list the new features that this update introduces, we need to mention that all GBWhatsapp users who want to download it will need to enable their “Unknown Sources” in order to do it. Since GBWhatsapp is a mod that enhances WhatsApp through new features and powerful software tweaks, the mod is not available to download directly from the Google Play Store and instead, interested users will need to download it from the mod’s official website in the form of APK (android package kit).
Nonetheless, here are the new features that the update introduces:
- Fixes bugs and Enhanced user experience;
- Fixed Showing View Messages sent By when Click on More Contacts in Group Profile;
- Increased Pin Chats feature from 25 to 30;
- Fixed Change App Language in Android Oreo and Pie;
- Fixed: Remove Facebook And Twitter Follow Messages When You Open The App Or Settings;
- Added New Fonts;
- Added Now You can Sort Messages Sent By (Newest/Oldest) in GBWhatsApp.
- Added Default WhatsApp Icon – To Change It Go To GBWhatsApp app settings – Option 6.0;
- Added Option to Disable click on Header for Hidden Chats (Mod 6.21);
- Added New Application For Wallpapers – To Download It Go To Settings -> Chats -> Wallpapers -> Wallpapers Library;
- Updated GBStickers Pack And GBStickers Maker.
Cameron Potvin is a seasoned journalist with nearly 6 years experience. While studying journalism at the New Mexico State University, Cameron found a passion for finding engaging stories. As a contributor to News Lair, Cameron mostly covers state and national developments.