Every cryptocurrency enthusiasts know that, in the majority of the cases, mining is the essential part of the blockchain networks on which cryptocurrencies operates, no matter of the protocol behind the system, such as PoW, PoS, PoE, or PoP. Mining, however, implies costly equipment and costs with energy consumption, so this process is quite expensive to maintain. On the other hand, cloud mining is also full of disadvantages. MinedBlock promotes mining as a service to tackle the downsides of both classic and cloud cryptocurrency mining.
Developed by a team of blockchain enthusiasts, MinedBlock focuses on mining as a service which would allow customers to conduct a reliable mining process, at lower costs than usual. MinedBlock is based on its proprietary MBTX security token, reliability, and transparency.
MinedBlock MBTX Security Token Offering (STO)
MinedBlock, which promotes mining as a service, launched its own MBTX security token to sustain the project.
“MinedBlock is running a Security Token Offering using Polymath ST20 fully compliant tokens. This configuration allows them to raise funds to speed up the process described in the roadmap in an automated way focusing on the most critical aspects. A large-scale mining operation without the need to purchase, configure and maintain mining equipment and set in a transparent environment,” according to a MinedBlock press release.
To achieve all that, the MBTX was created in order to give birth to a feedback ecosystem which promises to maintain the mining as a service.
MinedBlock will own 75% of the entire Mining Service, out of which the shareholders will possess 95%. MinedBlock Limited will also hold the rest of 5%, while it will own 25% of the Mining Service. Besides, MBTX Security Token Offering is currently running with a 5% bonus on purchases. MBTX tokens are priced at $0.15 each.
MinedBlock will use high-end mining equipment
To be able to offer reliable mining as a service, MinedBlock needs to operate high-end crypto mining equipment. They even built a crypto mining facility which uses the following two mining systems:
- Bitmain Antminer S15 and S17 – BTC Mining
- Custom Built GPU Mining Rigs – ETH & altcoin mining
Web – https://www.minedblock.io/
STO Info – https://www.minedblock.io/assets/stoinfo.pdf
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/MinedBlock/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mined_block
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/MinedBlock
Telegram – https://t.me/minedblockofficial
Daniel Kiss is the senior editor for News Lair. Daniel was working as a writer since he finished high-school, first for local papers then he started online, nowadays he likes to write about the latest games and tech innovations.