Now, Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL went out, but the full Google Pixel 3a specs were published by Roland Quandt from WinFuture on Twitter, yesterday, before the launch of the new devices.
The specs were not the only one posted on its account; pictures of the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL are revealed too. Both phones are coming in Clearly White and Just Black color options and are posted from various angles. Let’s see what the leak is saying.
Technical Characteristics for Google Pixel 3a
Since this big leak from Quandt, we have seen other rumors revealing Pixel 3a’s chipset, camera, RAM, and display. Now we can see from the specs sheet that what we have thought seems to be true.
Google Pixel 3a specs:
- The screen will have 5.6” inches with full FHD and OLED (2.220×1080 pixels) at 441 dpi and a format of 18:9. It has an Always-on mode display as well, and the contrast ratio is 100.000:1. The screen comes with 16 million colors and a maximum black level depth of 24 bits;
- The dimensions of the new Pixel 3a are 151.3×70.1×82 mm and weighs 147 g.;
- The battery has 3000 mAh;
- The memory has 4GB of RAM LPDDR 4x;
- The storage of Pixel 3a is 64 GB;
- The processor is a Qualcomm Snapdragon TM 670 on 64-bit, Octacore with 2 GHz and 1.7 GHz Adreno 615;
- The rear camera has 12.2 megapixels, dual pixel, and 1.4 μm pixel widths. The autofocus comes with a double pixel phase detection, optical and electronic image stabilization, an opening of ƒ/1.8, and last, an angle view of 76°.
- The front camera gives us 8 megapixels, fixed focus, an angle view of 84°, and pixel width of 1.12 μm plus an opening of ƒ/2.
Finally, the new Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL will come with the latest version of Android Pie 9, plus the Google Assistant with Lens. The phones will have two years of guarantee and security updates for three years, and a lot of sensors.
Daniel Kiss is the senior editor for News Lair. Daniel was working as a writer since he finished high-school, first for local papers then he started online, nowadays he likes to write about the latest games and tech innovations.