WhatsApp definitely holds first place for popularity and widespread use when it comes to free messaging and calling apps. However, GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp+, two versions of the basic app give users access to new and advanced options.
New features are always introduced to the app so that users can benefit from a more satisfying experience. A story feature is available on the app, with inspiration from social media platforms.
Users may form a story by editing photos and videos to create a custom message for their contacts.
Download WhatsApp Stories
Downloading stories that users see from their contacts is not possible in the basic version of Whatsapp. However, with GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus, this is allowed.
How to use GBWhatsApp to Download WhatsApp Stories
The short version is that it is an upgraded version of the basic GBWhatsApp application that allows for the following:
- Using two versions of the app on the same device
- Ability to send videos up to 50 MB
- Block another user’s call
- Message scheduling
- Hiding your status regarding availability and seen messages
- Accessing new emojis
What does WhatsApp Plus do?
Pretty much all of the above, plus the following:
- Customization regarding notifications, themes, and ringtones
- Status with a 255 max characters
- Immortal online presence
How to Download WhatsApp Stories with the apps?
Whenever you want to download WhatsApp Stories, you can rely on GBWhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the ‘Status’ option
- Tap favored contact with the desired story
- Tap on the three dots on the top-right corner
- Select Download
So, that’s it, that’s how to download WhatsApp Stories using either GBWhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus.
Daniel Kiss is the senior editor for News Lair. Daniel was working as a writer since he finished high-school, first for local papers then he started online, nowadays he likes to write about the latest games and tech innovations.