In this post, we”ll show you how to download and install subway surfers on your laptop.
Subway Surfers is a very nice game. It is common among iPhone and android users. It is a game that helps you to pass time and keep yourself company. It is a boredom killer, it also helps you to work on your reflex.
A lot of people have found this game very addictive with no one wanting to miss out on the fun. Usually, it is played on a phone but there are ways to play Subway Surfers on your laptop/PC. For those who do not have a smartphone but want to play the game on your PC, let’s look at some ways to download and install the game on your laptop:
Download And Install Subway Surfers On PC
However, your computer ought to have met the systems’ requirements. If not, then the game won’t run smoothly on your PC. It could probably crash too. Without wasting any time, let’s look at the requirements needed:
- A processor – Intel pentium 4 (Dual Sim core)
- RAM – 512mb
- Graphics card – Nvidia or ATI 250mb
- Hard disk – 50mb space
Method 1: Direct Subway Surfers Setup (.exe)
This method is more like the simplest and straightforward way of installing the game on your PC. You have to download the (.exe) file and run it so you can install the game.
Here’s how to do this:
- Firstly, download the Subway Surfers.exe file.
- After downloading, open the exe file by double clicking on it
- Tap on the option “install” and run Subway Surfers.exe
Method 2: Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
Bluestacks is often used to run android games on computer. However, it requires a high configuration process. But if you successfully run Bluestacks, then you can install most of your favorite android games. Let me show you how to run subway surfers using Bluestacks:
- Download and install Bluestacks
- Download and install subway surfers.apk file
- Launch the Bluestacks program and look for Subway Surfers in the list of apps
- You can run and enjoy subway surfers from Bluestacks software.
You can also download the Subway Surfers through Bluestacks instead of getting the apk file. There are also additional features like “editing your control layout”. This can be done in the Bluestacks settings option.
Was this helpful?