A browser that cannot access the Internet is so frustrating and in anyway not useful. Unlike other browsers, UC Browser experiences both local and general network issues. Usually, the source of the problem is always based on the network connection. But sometimes, the browser is always responsible for the misbehavior.
Solution 1: Preliminary Solution
- Restart your device.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and turn it on back.
- Reset network settings.
Another cause for experiencing this is due to the fact that there are too many stored data and caches. Instances like this, you should ensure to clear all caches and data.
Solution 2: Reset network settings
Sometimes, the fault might be triggered by a disordered network connection. It usually happens when someone has tampered with your network settings.
Follow these steps to reset your network settings:
- Open settings.
- Tap on system.
- Select “advance” and then locate the reset option.
- Locate “Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & bluetooth, and reset network settings. This will help to erase all configurations, bluetooth pairings am some more.
In cases where other browsers work but UC Browser still won’t go through, it shows that the fault is located in the browser’s app. You would have to carry out some tasks in the app’s settings to get the problem solved. If you find yourself in this situation, then you should probably try any of these solutions:
- Clear browser’s cache and data (Open your UC Browser and go to “Settings” > “advance” to clear data.
- Reinstall UC Browser.
- Make sure you have enabled data usage in the background.
- Battery should be optimized for the UC Browser.
Lastly, you can try other browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera mini and many others. Hope you were able to resolve the UC browser not connecting to the Internet issue? Let us know by dropping a comment below.