One of the major causes of Whatsapp connection problem is your internet connection. However your device setting can also prevent Whatsapp from connecting. But you can try any of the enlisted solutions to fix this problem.
Best ways to fix Whatsapp connection problems
Whatsapp connection issues can be resolved by these workarounds:
Solution 1: Reboot device
Rebooting your device is the best way to solve Whatsapp connection problems.
Here’s how to do this:
- Hold your power bottom on your phone until it displays options
- Select Reboot
Solution 2: Update Whatsapp version
An outdated version of Whatsapp can also cause the Whatsapp connection problems. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you update your current Whatsapp version on Google Play Store.
Follow these steps to update your Whatsapp version:
- Go to Google Play Store
- Search Whatsapp
- Now, tap on update.
- After the update process has been complete, reboot device.
Solution 3: Check your network connection
Step 1: Restore network
- Go to Settings > Tap More
- Turn On/Off Airplane mode.
Alternatively, slide your main screen down, and then toggle On/Off the airplane mode to restore your network.
Step 2: Check data usage
- Go to Settings
- Tap data usage from displayed menu
- And select On.
Step 3: Connect Wi-Fi
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi
- Turn On Wi-Fi to connect to available mobile hotspot. Alternatively, you can turn on your mobile internet connection and then launch Whatsapp.
Finally, Whatsapp works well with good internet connection. This means if settings are not properly configured, it can cause network connection problems. After confirming your settings and applying any of the solutions above, you can enjoy Whatsapp without experiencing connection issues.
Hope you find this helpful?