Did you experience Garena Free Fire lag issue on your mobile device? In this post, we will show you how to resolve this problem with effective workarounds.
There are certain specifications and requirements needed to run Garena Free Fire smoothly. If these requirements are not met, don’t feel surprised when you start facing difficulties in playing the game. Lagging is one common challenge faced by the Free Fire gamers which causes the game to keep freezing.
Besides that, due to the fact that your device does not is incompatible with Free Fire, lag issues might occur. Therefore, you should ensure your device (iPhone or Android) has the following minimum requirements:
- OS 4.0.3
- 1GB RAM
- Storage 270 MB
- CPU: Quad Core
- iOS 8.0
- Storage 460 MB
- 1GB RAM
- CPU: A6 Duo Core
How to Fix Lagging Issue On Garena Free Fire
Have it in mind that lagging is certain if you cannot meet some standards. In order to solve the issue of lagging, one has to be cautious of the different instances below:
- Wi-Fi: Whenever you are playing this game, make sure to have a stable and dependable Wi-Fi connection. This will prevent the game from freezing and you can run free fire smoothly.
- Close Background Applications: Ensure you close all applications in the background before you start the game. This will help you to clear some memory for efficient use.
- Avoid Charging While Playing: You shouldn’t ever play this game while charging your mobile device. Moreover, you shouldn’t charge your phone while playing Garena Free Fire game.
- Clear Cache: This often helps a lot. If you experience lagging, ensure you clear caches (temporary storage). Locate your Application Manager > Garena Free Fire > Clear Cache to get this done.
- Restart Device: Sometimes you have to restart your device for your phone to work fine. Instead of hitting the phone with frustration, ensure you restart it.
One important aspect is to make sure that your phone has met the minimum requirements. If you tried the listed steps and the problem still persists, it means your device is not qualified to run the game.
Hope you have resolved the Garena Free Fire lag issue? Drop us a comment below to share your Free Fire issues with us.