Clash of Clan is a gaming app by SuperCell. The app has attracted a large number of people as well as their reviews. Some with satisfying remark and others having problem with app not compatible with their device. If you are experiencing this error, simply understand that there are only few reasons why COC is not installing, which include:
- Software version too low.
- Play store version is out dated
- Play service version is out-dated
Many people download the game apk file directly with their browser while others do so from Play Store. Nevertheless,
How to fix Clash of Clans isn’t compatible with your device
Solution 1: Run System update
You phone version might be the reason the gaming app cannot function on your phone properly. To simply fix this, check your system software if there is need for an upgrade. To do this:
- Go to settings.
- When the menu displays, slide down to the last option(about phone) and tap on it.
- When the menu displays, select the first option (system update) wait for device to check for new update. If new update discovered, follow the option on the screen promptly and update version. And if no version available, simply go back to the main screen on your phone and try the next troubleshooting solution.
Solution 2: Update Play Store/Play service
It is very important to update you phone play store as well as all service upgrade. To do this:
- Launch Play Store
- Search for Play Store service/Play Store. If you already use a version, it will take to the option you have on your phone
- Select Update. Wait for a while for the upgrade to be completed.
Solution 3: Clear cache from play store.
There can be excess unused/temporary file stored up in your play store app or cache. To fix this simply
- Go to settings
- Select Apps from the setting menu
- Select Play Store
- When the menu displays select Storage
- Two options will display select clear cache/clear data.
Solution 4: Uninstall and reinstall
If COC is still not working on your device. Try this final or last step to fix the problem. Uninstall COC from your phone and download again. If you have made progress before the gaming app crashed make sure it is saved to your Google service so that you don’t loose your achievements. To install a new version, uninstall app from phone and follow these steps:
- Go to the Play Store
- Search for Clash of Clans and then install
- Wait for a while for the SuperCell game to finish installation.
- After that, select open to launch game.
This should solve the Clash of Clans isn’t compatible with your device.
Was this helpful?