If you are a Google Chrome browser user, you may want to explore it deeper, having more experience with the Flash feature it offers.
A very useful tool from Adobe, the Flash Player, helps internet users enjoy videos, games, and audio content. This is a very powerful innovation, so far. Before this feature can be used, a user of the internet needs to enable it.
If you don’t know yet, the Google Chrome browser comes with its own built-in Flash. This makes it easier and faster for you to play any game of your choice, or enjoy some cool videos while surfing the net. What’s more? You do not need to install any sort of plug-in in order to use this Flash.
How to enable Flash on Chrome
For you to enable the Flash on Google Chrome, follow the steps below.
- Open the Chrome browser. In the address bar, type: chrome://settings/content. Now hit the Enter key. When the ‘content setting’ page opens, just go down and select the Flash button.
- Set up the toggle. This will ask you whenever you are on a new site whether you want to use flash or not. If you don’t want this, you can just block it. That means you will need to enable the Flash anytime you want to access a Flash content from another site or page.
- Now go to the website or page in which you want to enable Flash on. Simply click on the icon that looks like a padlock – just near the URL.
- At this point, you will see a dropdown menu. Select “Site Settings”.
- On this setting page, you need to tap on the dropdown menu, located at the right side of the Flash. Now, select “Allow”.
- When this is done, allowing Flash to function, you can now navigate straight back to the initial page. Refresh page in order to view any content that comes with Flash.
That’s it. It’s as easy as pie. When you follow through the steps stated above, the Flash that comes with your Google browser will function properly. Have fun with the cool videos and games on Google Chrome.
Hope this helps?