Now that YouTube has launched its paid premium version, and offering the users new content for entertainment, the TV will most likely fall. Compared to the TV media, on Youtube, you have millions of videos to choose from. Using the Youtube app on your device will be costly, as this app consumes a lot of mobile data. But there’s another option, and that would be downloading your videos and watching them on the “Offline Mode” that does not consume any data.
There are three methods, and we will go through them below:
Downloading Youtube Videos Through YouTube Premium
The conventional way of enjoying downloadable videos from YouTube is to pay for the Premium subscription. Not only that, but you will enjoy an ad-free experience, and you will also be able to play your videos on the background.
The steps are:
- Click on the Download icon
- Choose the resolution quality you want
- The video will be saved to your Android device, that you can find on Library
Downloading YouTube Videos Using 4K Video Downloader
This method will cost you no money, as you will use a free app that will do the job for you. This app can be found on the Google Play Store and is called “4K video downloader.”
These are the steps:
- Install 4K video downloader
- Paste this URL on the 4k video downloader app
- Choose any video quality you want for that video
- Tap on the Download button, and you’re done
Download YouTube Videos Using Tubemate
This method will require from you some extra work and precaution as this method involves going on the internet and downloading Tubemate in APK format. Tubemate will not be found on the Google Play Store, and only on its official site.
The steps are as follow:
- Install this APK from Tubemate’s official site
- Launch it and search through its database for your desired video
- Tap on the Download button
- Choose your desired video quality
- Select once again the Download button which is now Red
Daniel Kiss is the senior editor for News Lair. Daniel was working as a writer since he finished high-school, first for local papers then he started online, nowadays he likes to write about the latest games and tech innovations.