Are you unable to open or load Google Play Store on your Android device? If you come across this issue, we will show you how to solve it.
Google Play Store despite being a unique Android app also functions just like every other app. One of the reasons why Google Play Store won’t open is due to app crash. If Google Play has crashed on your device, then the issue might occur.
On the other hand, let’s show you some quick troubleshooting methods to fix the problem.
Fix: Google Play Store Wont Open or Load
Method 1: Restart your Phone
The primary troubleshooting method to fix the Play Store error is to restart your device.
To restart your device, do this:
- Press the Power button. This initiates the Power menu.
- Tap the Restart option on the Power menu.
- After the reboot process, launch Play Store.
If you are still unable to load or open Google Play Store, proceed to the other solutions.
Method 2: Uninstall Play Store updates
Recent Play Store updates might cause the software conflicts resulting in the error problem. In order to resolve this, you need to uninstall Play Store updates. This reverts Play Store back to its default state.
- Go to Settings > Tap on the Apps menu
- Scroll down, locate and tap Play Store
- Next, tap on Uninstall Updates
- Afterwards, restart your Android device.
- Now, launch Google Play Store.
Method 3: Re-add Google account
Android users can fix this error problem by re-adding their Google account.
To do this, simply:
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down, locate and tap on the Accounts option.
- Now, tap the Google icon.
- Tap on Remove to take out your Google account.
- Then restart your android device
- Now, launch Google Play Store and login with your Google account details.
Method 4: Clear cache
Clearing cache and data can fix the Play Store error.
- Go to your device Settings.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Now, locate Google Play Store and tap on it.
- Next, Tap Clear Cache and Clear data.
- Also, Clear cache for Google services framework
- Then launch Google Play Store.
Any of the aforementioned solutions should fix the Google Play Store won’t open or load problem.
Do you experience any Play Store issues? Let us know! You can Comment below.
Daniel Segun is a technology writer with over 5 years of experience. He loves to teach and inspire others. When he is not writing, he’s probably busy developing websites. You can reach him here.