The unc0ver jailbreak has been featured with support for jailbreaking iOS12.2 for all the devices that have A7 to A11 processors. Pwn20nwd announced on his twitter that the update is ready, earlier today.
“unc0ver v3.3.0~b1 is NOW OUT with the Sock Puppet exploit by @NedWilliamson for iOS 12.0 – 12.2 support on A7-A11 devices!”
The team noticed it runs into a few problems on iPhones with A7 or A8 processors, but they are looking into it soon.
“It seems the Sock Puppet exploit is broken on the 4K devices (A7/A8) for now :/. I will take a closer look at the issue soon. Other devices should still work fine despite the reliability problems which I can’t do much about.”
07/11/2019 – v3.3.0~b1 has been released to the public with the following tweaks:
- Add the Sock Puppet exploit for iOS 12.0-12.2 support on A7-A11 devices
- Remove the empty_list and multi_path exploits
- Replace the kernel exploit segmented switch with picker view
- Add code substitution platform picker view
07/11/2019 – v3.3.0~b2 has been released to the public with the following tweaks:
- Fix all preferences being off by default
Daniel Kiss is the senior editor for News Lair. Daniel was working as a writer since he finished high-school, first for local papers then he started online, nowadays he likes to write about the latest games and tech innovations.