WhatsApp remains the undisputed leader among messaging apps with more than 1.5 billion active users each month. The platform rolled out almost a decade ago, and it has managed to gather an active user base. Now, in this article, we’ll discuss WhatsApp 2.19.198 Beta version which launched today with bug fixes and performance improvements.
The success on the app is based on a large number of features which have been added through the years with the help of a whole series of updates. Read below to learn more about the popular messaging apps and many of its features.
- Free for all – WhatsApp is entirely free and doesn’t require a subscription plan to make use of all its users. A Wi-Fi or mobile data connection (from EDGE to 4G) will allow you to send an unlimited amount of messages or to perform free calls without the need to worry about additional costs.
- Share the love – Send and receive a large number of files almost instantly. Among the supported files, we can count images, videos, documents, and much more.
- Call me – Call your friends and family and discuss the latest news and events, even if they are on the other side of the globe. WhatsApp uses the power of the internet to make the call possible. Talk for a while and listen without the need to worry about your voice plan.
- Bring the gang together – Create a group chat and talk with your friends and family. Share the latest news and organize meetings with just a few taps.
- Works on PCs – Use WhatsApp Web to remain connected while your phone is charging. Remain connected while pursuing productivity tasks or enjoying content on your PC.
- Easy to log in – There is no need to remember another pair of usernames and passwords. Enter your mobile phone number, and you are good to go. You can even find contacts from your address book pre-loaded into the app.
WhatsApp 2.19.198 Beta Comes With Bug Fixes And Performance Improvements
WhatsApp 2.19.198 Beta comes with a variety of performance fixes and improvements. Accordingly, there are no new features or visual changes in the latest WhatsApp 2.19.198 Beta update.
To get WhatsApp 2.19.198 Beta, you have to sign up for WhatsApp’s beta program and become a tester. However, you can enjoy WhatsApp 2.19.198 Beta by manually installing it from its APK file.
Daniel Kiss is the senior editor for News Lair. Daniel was working as a writer since he finished high-school, first for local papers then he started online, nowadays he likes to write about the latest games and tech innovations.