Facebook changed the world as we know it and there is no doubt about that. Facebook is the biggest social media app in the world with more than one billion users and the number of people who are using the app is increasing every single day. The social media app gives users access to lots of powerful features but the most important one is Messenger.
Even though Messenger might be categorized as a standalone chatting app, we like to think of it as a Facebook feature because it ships alongside the social media app. The developers who are in charge of Facebook have equipped the Messenger app with so many awesome chatting features that no one needs to download any other app such as WhatsApp, Telegram or Viber for example.
Facebook Messenger 18.104.22.168.113 Update
If you enjoy using the Messenger app in order to communicate with your friends and family members, then we have some amazing news to share with you. The chatting app has just received a new update which sports the 22.214.171.124.113 version number and it comes with lots of software improvements. This means that the overall performances of the Messenger app are being taken to the next level as soon as the new update is installed.
Since we are talking about the amazing performances that the Messenger app offers, let’s go ahead and check out which are its best features.
* SEND A MESSAGE -Skip exchanging phone numbers, just send a message. It’s seamless across devices.
* CUT DOWN GLARE WITH DARK MODE. Dark mode is a sleek new look that goes easy on the eyes by switching the background from white to black.
* SHOW YOUR REACTION – Add a silly sticker, send a dancing GIF and use emojis to express yourself better.
* SHARE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS – Capture the moment with the Messenger Camera, add a filter or doodle, then send to friends or share to Stories.
* RALLY THE GROUP – Make plans to get together with polls, share your location, split the bill and more.
* HOP ON A CALL OR VIDEO CHAT – Hang out anywhere, anytime by getting on call or a group video** chat — filters optional 🙂 **Calls are free over Wi-Fi but otherwise standard data charges apply.
* SEND A VOICE MESSAGE – When text just won’t cut it, just hit record and send say, sing or shout it out loud.
Ernestina Saenz Salcido is a reporter for News Lair. She mostly writes on her free time about gadgets and tech news. When she’s not working she takes care of her 2 daughters.