If you want to uninstall Clash of Clans to create more storage space, follow the guide below to uninstall CoC from your mobile device.
Before you uninstall CoC, you need to delete your Clash of Clans account, follow the steps below to do so:
Method 1: Contact Supercell
- Launch the Clash of Clans app
- On the Supercell log in page, tap on ‘Delete Clash of Clan Account by Contacting Supercell’
- Send a message to Supercell with your full account details and also state the reason you are deleting your account.
- Your account will be deleted within a short while.
Method 2: Delete Clash of Clans from the associated Google account
- Launch your device’s settings > scroll through to ‘Google’
- Tap on ‘Google’ to direct you to Google options
- Scroll through and tap on ‘Connected apps’
- On the ‘Connected Apps’ page, tap on the drop-down menu and select ‘All apps & devices’
- Tap on ‘Clash of Clans’ > Tap on ‘Disconnect’
- To confirm your action, tap on ‘Disconnect’
How to uninstall Clash of Clans from Android devices
- Launch your Google Play Store
- Tap on the menu options at the top-left of the Play Store page (three horizontal bars)
- Tap on ‘My apps & games’ >> ‘INSTALLED’
- Scroll through the list of installed apps
- Tap on ‘Clash of Clans’ >> tap on ‘UNINSTALL’ to start the uninstallation process.
- Launch the Settings app of your mobile device
- Navigate through to ‘Apps’ and tap on it
- Search through the list of apps to locate the Clash of Clans app
- Tap on ‘Clash of Clans’ to direct you to its info page.
- On the ‘App info’ page, tap on ‘UNINSTALL’ to uninstall the Clash of Clans game from your device.
Uninstalling Clash of Clans from iOS devices
- Launch your iOS device’s settings >> tap on ‘General’
- On the ‘General’ page, tap on ‘iPhone Storage’
- Locate and select the ‘Clash of Clans’ app
- Tap on ‘Delete app’ >> tap on ‘Delete’ to confirm your action.
- Hold down the Clash of Clans app till it wriggles
- Tap on the ‘x’ in a circle to delete.
- Tap on ‘Delete’ to confirm your action.
Was this helpful?
Daniel Segun is a technology writer with over 5 years of experience. He loves to teach and inspire others. When he is not writing, he’s probably busy developing websites. You can reach him here.