In this tutorial, we’ll be showing you the difference between “Guest” login and “Facebook” login in Garena Free Fire.
Free Fire provides players with two basic login options – via “Guest” or “Facebook” mode. And for one reason or another, a good number of players are often confused over which of the two login options to use.
Anyway, in this piece, we’ll be showing you how log into Free Fire via “Guest Login” and “Facebook Log in”. Read on!
What is the Difference Between Guest Login and Facebook Login in Garena Free Fire?
Free Fire affords players the opportunity to login with their Facebook accounts or via a simple “guest” login mode. The Facebook login is the preferred mode, due to the synching advantage(s) it offers.
However, a good number of players don’t fancy this idea, due to one reason or another. This category of players often prefer the alternative “guest” login option.
For further clarity, we’ll be citing out how to log into Free Fire via the two modes.
How to Log into Free Fire via Facebook
Facebook login, as pointed out earlier, is the default (or recommended) login mode. Typically, players are required to connect their Facebook accounts to the game, and then log in with their Facebook details each time they want to play the game.
To log into Free Fire via Facebook;
- open the game;
- locate the FACEBOOK LOGIN icon in the home window;
- tap on the icon;
- follow the prompt commands to login (with your Facebook ID); and
- start enjoying your game!
How to Log into Free Fire in Guest Mode
If you don’t have a Facebook account, or you don’t want to connect your account to the game, there is an alternative login option for you. This alternative login is colloquially termed “Guest Login”.
To log into Free Fire in “Guest” mode, follow the steps below:
- Launch Free Fire.
- In the home window, ignore the “Facebook Login” icon, and locate the OTHER WAYS TO LOGIN: icon (by the lower right-hand corner of your screen).
- Locate the “head & torso” figure and tap on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to login, or create an account (if you don’t have one already).
- And you’re in! Start enjoying your game.
Was this helpful?
Daniel Segun is a technology writer with over 5 years of experience. He loves to teach and inspire others. When he is not writing, he’s probably busy developing websites. You can reach him here.