Boom Beach is a game developed by Supercell the creator of Clash of Clans. The game is available for free download on Google and iTunes play store. Although the game is free, it features a variety of game items that can be purchased in-app.
Some of the game features include:
- An online multiplayer game of raiders
- Battle for resources
- Exploration and discovery
- Blackguard Bosses and their evil plans, etc.
Although it is an interesting game played all over the world, nonetheless, some players have launched complains over a variety of issues affecting the game.
How to fix Boom Beach Stuck on the loading screen
Before attempting any fix, check to make sure that your device meets up with Boom Beach’s requirement.
- Processor: MediaTek Mt6589 Quad Core 1.6GHz or it’s equivalent
- RAM: minimum of 0.5gb (1gb recommended)
- Display: 800 x 480 screen resolution
- Storage: 60Mb or more
- OS: Android 4.3 or higher version/iOS 7 for iOS devices.
Solution 1: Restart the game
Restarting the game can correct this issue, if it doesn’t, you can try restarting your Android device.
Solution 2: Clear the game’s data and cache.
- Go to your device’s settings, >> scroll down till you locate ‘Apps’
- Search through the apps list till you locate Boom Beach
- Tap on Boom Beach to go to the game’s info page
- On the info page, tap on ‘STORAGE’ >> tap on ‘CLEAR DATA’ to clear both data and cache
- Exit your device’s settings and re-launch the game
Solution 3: Uninstall and re-install the game
- Go to your device’s settings from your launcher,
- Navigate through to ‘Apps’ and tap on it.
- Search through the list of apps to locate Boom Beach
- Tap on ‘Boom Beach’ to direct you to its info page.
- On the ‘App info’ page, tap on ‘UNINSTALL’ to uninstall Boom Beach from your device.
Uninstalling from iOS device
- Hold down on the ‘Boom Beach’ app till it wriggles
- Tap on the ‘x’ in a circle on the Boom Beach icon to delete.
- Tap on ‘Delete’ to confirm your action.
Go to your Google Play Store or iTunes store to re-download and reinstall the game.
Was this helpful?
Daniel Segun is a technology writer with over 5 years of experience. He loves to teach and inspire others. When he is not writing, he’s probably busy developing websites. You can reach him here.