Have you lost access to your Clash Of Clans account? Are you having a hard time recovering it back? Well, this is for you. Access to Clash of Clans accounts can be lost due to different reasons and situations.
On the other hand, Clash Of Clans doesn’t support adding too much accounts on one device. This can cause you to lose access to one or more of your COC accounts. Instances when one loses his/her COC accounts can be divided into different sections. Moreover, tips will be given on how to recover your lost COC Account.
Connected To Google Plus/Google Play But No Access To My Account
There are two major steps to take whenever you happen to be in this kind of situation.
- Ensure that you have submitted the correct details to you Google Plus/Google Play account. You can try retrieving your details before using them on Google+/Google Play.
- Navigate to the In-game settings. On the top right corner of the screen, locate and tap the “Google Play” option, it should be displayed in a red color. Having done that, a username and XP level will be displayed. These are the details of the account that is about to load on the device. Choose the “Yes” option if the details are intact.
Connected To The Game But Can’t Recover Account
In cases when you’re connected to the games, and you still finding it difficult accessing your account.
- Open the game, log in with your email address and that is attached to your account. To log in, navigate to your device settings, then locate the Apple ID from game center.
- Once logged in, the game will display an option to load your account, if you aren’t able to access your account, then that’s probably not the right email you used in opening the account.
Reach Out To Supercell For Account Recovery
If none of the procedures have been useful, do yourself a good and contact Supercell. Make sure to include the necessary requirements which are:
- Username and Clan name of your account.
- Xp level of your COC account.
- Lastly, process of losing the account.
Note that you won’t be able to recover your account on devices that do not support Google Play.
Was this helpful?