There are tons of fantastic paid apps on Android’s Google Play Store. In specific but there are tricks for downloading these apps for free.
How to Download Premium Android Apps for free
Solution 1: Use Google search engine
With Google, users can search out anything online. It’s all a matter of using the right phrases or keywords.
- Launch your Google app from your home page
- Type in the name of the paid app in Google’s search bar
- To make your search effective, you can type in the name of the app enclosed in ‘apostrophe.’ You may add phrases like ‘free.’
- Check out each search result for sites where you can download your paid app for free.
Note: You need to grant your Android device permission to allow installation of apps not downloaded from Google Play Store. To do this, follow the steps below
- To install third-party apps on your device, go to your device’s settings.
- Scroll through and tap on ‘Security.’>> ‘Unknown sources.’
- Toggle on the ‘Unknown sources’ to permit the installation of third-party apps.
Solution 2: Download from apps market
Google Play Store is the official app market for Android device. It is a well-known app market notable for its safety, security and an unlimited number of apps available in the app store.
Although users can only purchase these apps before downloading, users can download such apps from other third-party app markets like Opera mobile, Getjar, GetAPK, Blackmart, F-Droid, etc. some paid apps can be bought at a significant discount.
Solution 3: Use Flash Share or Xender
Paid apps installed on an android device can be shared between two parties. Apps like Flash Share or Xender are used to transfer apk files from one Android device to the other.
To use Flash Share or Xender:
- Ensure that both devices are successfully paired
- Navigate to ‘Apps’ from the sender and tick the apps you would want to send.
- Tap ‘Send’ to send the apps.
- Once the apps are received, follow the installation process to install the apps.
Was this helpful?