In this post, we will show you how to create a realm for Minecraft.
Minecraft Realm is a server hosting service from Mojang that allows players to create and manage their own Minecraft servers (Realm). Players do not need to know how to host servers to create and manage their realms from inside the game. Also, players can invite from 2 to 10 friends to their Minecraft Realm.
Requirements for Creating a Realm
- Players should have a Mojang account or Xbox Live account,
- Minecraft Windows 10 or Bedrock Edition
- Good internet connection
- Players must be13 years or older to join the Minecraft Realms community.
How to create a Realm for Minecraft
Step 1: Getting Minecraft Realms on Game Consoles, Mobile and Windows 10 Edition. The Windows 10 Edition is the same version that runs on mobile devices, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
- Press the ‘Play’ button at the top of the title screen
- Choose the ’30 Day Free Trial.’ From the options displayed.
- Select ‘New Realm’ below ‘Realms’
- Give your Realm a name.
- Choose a duration. Choose between 30 days and 180 days. One hundred eighty days is cheaper compared with paying monthly.
- Choose a Tier. You select the number of players you want in your Realm. You can choose between two players or ten players. 2 players server costs $4.00 monthly while a ten-player server costs $10.00 monthly or $8.00 a month for recurring payment.
- Under the ‘Terms and Conditions,’ Check the ‘I agree’ box
- Click on ‘Create for Free’ to get a 30 days trial before your payment plan starts.
- Enter your password or scan your fingerprint to verify your account to sign you up for Minecraft Realms and create your Minecraft server.
Step 2: Inviting players to your Realm
- Launch the Minecraft game by Clicking, tapping, or selecting the grass block icon.
- Tap, press, or Click ‘Play.’
- Select the pencil icon at the right side of your Minecraft server in the list of games.
- Click or tap on ‘Members’>> Click the ‘Invite’ button next to any of the friends you want to invite.
- Alternatively, click or tap on ‘Share link’ at the top of the Members menu to copy your private URL.
- Copy and paste your private link in messages to invite friends. Invited friends will join your Realm by clicking on the link.
Was this helpful?