The IOS 12.3.2 updates comes with fixes for iOS 12 problems. Apple also added some features like the new Apple TV and Airplay 2. Plus you are getting fixes as well. However, only iPhone 8 users can carry out this update. You can install IOS 12.3.2 right on your iPhone or by connecting your phone to a computer using iTunes without losing any data. Of course you will erase everything, ensure that you have backed up your data.
Install IOS 12.3.2 On Your iPhone
With good download speed, the update can take just 15 – 30 minutes. If you are already on IOS 12, it might take just 5 – 10 minutes. A Wi-Fi connection and a battery life of at least 50% is required for this update. Have it in mind that, you will undergo some installation problems on the first day. After you have met the requirements, here is what you do.
- Click on General.
- Click on Software update.
- Click on Learn more to see more about the update.
- Start IOS 12.3.2 download and installation process.
- Put down your pass code.
- You will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions. Do that twice.
- Once the download is complete, you can then install the package.
Once the installation begins, you will be restricted from some usual activities like making calls, browsing the Web, checking emails etc. Your device will restart about three times,then you will be required to enter your Apple ID password. You should follow the instructions displayed to complete the setup.
Install IOS 12.3.2 Using iTunes
This is another option to try if you don’t want to do the updates right on your phone. You can connect to a computer and use iTunes to install the program. Usually, you will see a pop up telling you to install IOS 12.3. If nothing pops up, you should follow the steps listed below.
- Locate iPhone or iPad icon on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap of Check for updates.
- Start the download and installation.
- Make sure you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your pass code on the iPhone when necessary.
This process is not faster than installing right on your iPhone. It helps to skip installation problems on the first day and it supports the download speed if you have a good connection.