iOS App Store is one of the prominent app repositories for downloading iOS apps. However, many iOS users encountered the ‘cannot connect to App Store’ error on their iOS device.
It has been observed that this error is caused by technical glitches emanating from poor network connection or even the iOS device itself. If you also experience this issue, don’t worry; we will show you the way out.
Fix: Cannot connect to App Store on iOS
Solution 1: Restart Device
Basically, restarting your iOS device can resolve any issue you might encounter most especially the App Store connection error. This method resets your device memory and can rectify any technical problem you experience.
Here’s how to restart your iOS device:
- Hold down the Power button and then slide across the Power off menu when prompted.
- Wait for 20 seconds and then hold down the power button again. This will turn on your iOS device.
- After the booting process, connect to the internet and then launch iOS App Store.
In essence, this solution should fix the error. But if you still encounter the problem, proceed to th next solution.
Solution 2: Check Time Settings
If the time on your iOS device is out of sync, then you might experience the App Store connection issue. However, you should check your time settings and ensure it syncs with your time zone so as to solve this problem.
Follow these steps to do that.
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Date & Time.
- Now, tap on Time Zone, and select the correct time zone.
- Next, set date and time settings to Automatic.
- If your device time is incorrect, disable the Automatic settings and set the correct date and time manually.
Alternatively, you should disable your VPN before accessing App Store to avoid connection issues.
Solution 3: Check internet Connectivity
Slow internet connection can cause iOS App store connection issue. Therefore, you might consider moving close to the connection source (if using Wi-Fi hotspot). Alternatively, you can switch to cellular data connection and check if the issue persists.
In conclusion, any of the enlisted solutions should fix the ‘cannot connect to App Store on iOS’ problem. If you encounter any iOS-related issues, drop us a comment below to inform us.