Looking to enjoy WhatsApp’s instant messaging experience on your PC/Laptop? Here’s what to do.
WhatsApp is specifically designed for mobile phones and tablets. However, with GB WhatsApp, which is a modified, albeit unofficial, model of WhatsApp, you can enjoy the luxury and convenience of instant messaging on your PC.
Therefore, today, in this tutorial, we’ll be showing you how to install GBWhatsApp app in PC/Laptop.
How to Install GBWhatsApp App on PC/Laptop
Basically, GBWhatsApp is designed for Android; hence, it’s not supported on Windows or any other computer operating system. So, to install the app on PC, you’d need to create an “Android environment” on your computer.
Outlined below are the steps to follow, to create an Android environment and install GBWhatsApp on PC:
- Get an Android Emulator
To create an Android environment on PC, you need a durable Android emulator, and one of the most durable emulators out there is BlueStacks.
To get BlueStacks:
- go here and download the package;
- install and open it on your PC and then personalize it by signing in with your email account (as prompted).
Note: You can also use any other standard Android emulator like Nox Player.
- Get GB WhatsApp
After installing BlueStacks and creating an Android environment, proceed to download and install GBWhatsApp.
To do this:
- go here and download GBWhatsApp.apk;
- open BlueStacks;
- locate and select Install APK;
- go to the download apk file location;
- select Open to finish the installation of the messenger app.
- Launch the App
After installing the app, you can proceed by following the steps below;
- double-click on the app to open it;
- select Agree and Continue;
- follow the prompt commands to verify your account and phone number; and
- start enjoying your chats on the big screen.
GBWhatsApp is not created, neither is it supported by the original developers of WhatsApp. Thus, WhatsApp Inc. is not responsible for any form of error, identity theft or privacy breach that may arise from the use of the app.
Therefore, users should bear in mind that they are using the app at their own risk.
Did you install GBWhatsapp on your laptop? Comment below to let us know.