Are you unable to install Garena Free Fire due to Play Store error 971? In this post, we will show you quick-but-effective fixes for the problem.
The error is usually displayed with the prompt message:
“Garena Free Fire can’t be installed. …., get help troubleshooting. (Error code: 971).”
Therefore, we will help you to troubleshoot by giving you effective solutions for the problem.
How to fix Garena Free Fire error 971
Solution 1: Restart network connection
Internet connectivity issues could be responsible for fixing this error. On the other hand, you can resolve this by rebooting your Android device after getting the error prompt. Alternatively, you can restart your network connection.
Here’s how to:
- Go to Settings > Tap the More menu
- Turn On the Airplane mode.
- After that, wait for 20 seconds and then turn off Airplane mode.
- Then connect to the internet and launch Play Store.
- Re-download and install Free Fire
Solution 2: Clear Play Store Cache
When you have plentiful Play Store cache on your device, you may be unable to install Garena Free fire. To fix this, you must clear the Play Store cache. Besides, it doesn’t affect your device performance.
- Go to Settings > Applications
- Locate Play Store > Tap Force Stop
- Then Clear Cache and Data
- After that, initiate Play Store.
- Then re-download Garena Free Fire.
Solution 3: Re-add your Google Account
Re-adding your Google account is a common resolution to fix Play Store errors mosy especially the error code 971 which prevented the Garena Free Fire installation.
To re-add Google account, do this:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Accounts option.
- Now, click on Google option.
- Tap on Remove Google account.
- Afterwards, restart your android device
- Now, go to Settings
- Next, Accounts > Add Account > Google Account.
Were you able to install Garena Free Fire after applying any of these fixes? Comment below.