So, you get the “Error retrieving information ….. RH-01” prompt? Don’t worry.
In this post, we will show you the best methods to fix RH-01 Play Store error.
Many Android users usually experience this error problem while performing app operation(s) on the Play Store. It is common most especially on Android devices with custom ROMs. Nevertheless, whether or not you have a custom ROM, you can troubleshoot this error problem by applying our enlisted solutions below.
Best methods to fix RH-01 Play Store error
Method 1: Run a simple restart
Simply restart your Android device whenever the error code pops up. This has worked mostly in resolving major Play Store issues like error RH-01.
To do this, simply:
- Press power button on your device
- Now, tap on Reboot or Restart (depending on your device)
- After that, launch Play Store and download the app(s).
If you still experience the RH-01 loom, you can continue to the next solution.
Method 2: Clear the Play Store cache
Clearing the Play Store cache can fix connection failures, error messages, among others. Therefore, you should clear the Play Store cache.
Here’s how to do this
- Go to Settings > Applications
- Find and tap Play Store
- Then, Clear Cache and Data
- Reboot your device
- Now, launch Play Store and download again
Method 3: Set the correct time
If you are using an incorrect date and time settings on your device, it is best you correct that so as to prevent the RH-01 Play Store error problem.
To do this, simply:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Date and Time
- Check the Automatic Date and Time tickbox
- Reconnect to the internet and then load Play Store
- Now, re-download the Play Store app(s).
Method 4: Re-add your Google Account
Removing your Google account and then adding it back can fix “Error retrieving information from server RH-01” problem without hassles.
Here’s how to do this:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Accounts option.
- Now, click on Google option.
- Tap on Remove.
- Then, re-add your Google Account.
That should resolve the issue.
If you experience any other Play Store issues, simply contact us or drop a comment below.
Was this helpful?